Dr. Kent E. White offers advanced care, like porcelain, ceramic materials (not silver/mercury fillings or porcelain-metal crowns). He sees patients on a regular basis insure new or natural smiles last a lifetime.
Besides restorative and smile enhancement services, dental patients can benefit from the preventative care offered at the Center for Advanced Dentistry:
- Periodontal/Gum Disease Prevention – Perio disease is the leading cause of tooth loss in adults. Our office provides a gum tissue management program that if professionally followed at least every six months can control the serious damage of gum disease, which includes losing teeth and bone deterioration.
- Fluoride Treatments – For adults and children. Fluoride helps keep minerals on the enamel that are positive for tooth health as well as improving conditions for mineralization (making teeth stronger where cavities were forming). Fluoride Treatment also makes it more difficult for bacteria that can cause cavities, and weakening acid attacks that break down the teeth. Decay risk is lessened more when when a good diet and oral hygiene are blended with fluoride, a natural and safe treatment.
- Dental Sealants – sealing out disease: getting sealants helps avoid tooth decay. This sealing treatment covers the chewing surfaces of back teeth, keeping germs and food, which cause cavities. If teeth are coated using dental sealants before decay, dental patients save time and money over the long haul since fewer fillings, crowns or other restorative work is needed because less tooth decay occurs.
- Home Dental Care – can include various dental treatments, therapies, nutritional support and homeopathic alternatives.
Successful restorative and aesthetic dental treatment takes careful planning and attention to detail.
Dr. White's Dental & Smile Health Analysis consists of the following elements:
- Diagnostic casts of your mouth are made
- X-ray analysis
- Diagnostic slides and digital photography
- Smile and Facial Analysis
- Smile preview
- Computer imaging is performed for an instant ‘new smile preview’
- Diagnostic models are created for a 3-dimensional view of your ‘new smile”
- Customized temporary restorations are until any lab-crafted restorations are completed
- Final restorations are bonded and any laser contouring is performed
- “After” clinical photographs are taken
- Studio portraits are taken
- Preventative And Smile (Aesthetic) hygiene management program is developed
|Dr. White's Patient: Finally Done Right|
|Dr. White's Patient: Definitely Unique, Best Compliment|
|Dr. White's Patient: From Sad Outlook to Super Future|
TIME to CONTACT
Dr. Kent White and our Nashville Team at the Center of Advanced Dentistry.
CALL (615) 208.9687
2300 21st Avenue South, Suite 103
Nashville, TN 37212
Posted by Niche Dental
Posted by Niche Dental