Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Smiling Never Goes Out of Style, Healthier the Wealthier!

One of Nashville Dentist, Dr. Kent E. White's patients took some time to write out how she felt after the rejuvenation and aesthetic changes made possible by his dental expertise.


Not 'Just Get By' but get it right and lasting value dentistry!


----------------


Sandy S. Writes,


I just wanted to send a note to let you know what a difference my new smile has made in my life. As cheesy as that sounds, I can’t fully explain this with words and for people who have not had to experience this then I don’t know that they would fully understand. I don’t think an e-mail is going to adequately describe this but I thought I would try to jot some things down so that you can use any or all of this as a testimonial. 


Sandy's Before and After Smile Photos
My experience with the whole process has been extremely easy and virtually pain free. Initially, I was very nervous about the entire process as you know and it took me some time to decide based on the financial investment. 


You guys did a phenomenal job! I appreciate your personal attention to my needs and wants and all the hard work that you all put into helping me. 


I would recommend Dr. White and your office to anyone. I feel very fortunate that I stumbled across your website. So thank you very much for making my smile makeover such an easy experience. 


I can’t even describe the change this has made in my outlook and attitude. The physical appearance is obvious, but the change in my countenance and confidence level has been dramatic. So dramatic even my closet friends have commented on it. 


While I feel that I was a happy and confident person before, I don’t think that I displayed it in my attitude or the way that I carried myself. And now my confidence and happiness is very evident. 


The ease with which I can smile now and feel confident about my smile is incredible. I have had people I work with joke with me and tell me that I look way too happy now and that I smile too much. My family, friends and coworkers have all been very supportive of me, and this change. 
Sandy's 'After'  Smile Portrait - Dentistry by Dr. White
You know that I have lived with the tetracycline staining for 36 years. This past summer for the first time in my life, I have had people that I don’t even know actually comment on what a pretty smile that I have. Again, I hate to be repetitive but what an incredible feeling it is to have anyone compliment me on something that I have been so self-conscious about my entire life.


When we were doing the temporary teeth part of my treatment you asked me if I had any regrets. I can honestly say that I have had no regret at all. The time and money that I have invested have been well worth it and I would do it all over again without any hesitation. If anything, I should have had the smile makeover earlier but maybe it is just all about timing. 


Anyway, I think I have rambled enough. The only other thing that I can say is thank you 
Dr. White and your team.
----------------
Nashville Dentist,
Kent White
Transformed Smiles Movie ONE


Transformed Smiles Movie TWO


All Smiles By Nashville Dentist Dr. Kent E. White
---------------- 


Dr. Kent White and our Nashville Team at the Center for Advanced Dentistry.


www.WhiteSmilesForLife.com • www.WhiteSmiles4Life.com


CALL (615) 208.9687


2300 21st Avenue South, Suite 103 • Nashville, TN 37212 

No comments: